CaliLily Candle Company
Holy Shit You Got Married!
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Here at CaliLily Candle Company we like to add a little scents of humor to our candles -see what we did there- while keeping them safe to burn in your home. Because we make it a priority to ensure we use quality ingredients to craft each candle, they are all clean burning and soot free!
If you have any other questions at any time during your order, please don't hesitate to hit that "Message Seller" button!
+ HOW IT WORKS
Step One:Scroll through our whole shop, have a giggle or two, and then pick your favorite label.
- The first picture of each listing will show you which label you are purchasing.
- You can always opt for the 'Plain Jane' which does not have a label.
Step Two:Pick your size and style.
- 9oz or 16oz.
- Straight Sided Jar or Mason Jar.
Step Three:Pick your scent and quantity. Then add to cart!
Step Four:Is this a gift? Want to add a special note to the receiver? Or do you just want to let us know something more about your order?
- While in your cart, add a note in the “Gift Message / Special instructions for seller” box.
- IMPORTANT! - We only see this note once we are ready to prepare the order. This is NOT a way to request expedited services. Please message us directly, prior to placing your order, if you have any concerns or would like a more prompt response.
+ CANDLE DETAILS
- Unique & fun label
- Premium USA-grown soy wax
- Phthalate-Free fragrance oil
- Flat braided cotton wick with paper threads woven into the cotton
- Glass jar with metal lid
- 4oz. Candles = 25 – 35 hour burn time
- 9oz. Candles = 60 – 70 hour burn time
- 16oz. Candles = 100 – 110 hour burn time
+ PACKAGING DETAILS
- Kraft boxes
- Eco-friendly packaging peanuts or recycled crinkle paper
- 4x6 flyer with company history & candle care instructions
- Gift notes can be added upon request
+ CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- To avoid tunneling, melt the wax all the way to the edges of the jar during the first burn (typically 2-3 hours)
- Trim wick to ¼ inch after each use
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time
- Never leave a candle unattended